Ecological wood tints and waxes, providing a beautiful and durable finish.
Osmo Natural Wood Finishes: #1 in Europe Now Available in Quebec
Manufactured exclusively in their German factory, Osmo wood finished are recognized world-wide for thie superior quality and performance. All Osmo wood finishes are composed of natural vegetable-oils and hard waxes. Osmo is an excellent choice to protect the environment, in additon to providing superior protection for your wood products. Our unique technology, combining oils and hard-waxes, makes all the different. To learn more.
- 1878: Osmo is founded as a merchant selling wood products
- 1923: Osmo builds a world-class, modern planning mill
- 1964: Osmo launches the wood-finishes division, to manufacure Oil / Hard-Wax finishes
- Osmo continue to manufacture wood products, treated with their own Oil / Hard-Wax finishes
- Osmo has more than 280 employees at the Warendorf headquarters, as well as the two production plants in Warendorf and Münster
- Osmo is sold across the globe and has sales offices in more than 60 countries
Oil / Hardwax Surface Protection
Osmo finishes offer excellent surface protection that is extremely durable and resistant to liquids. The unique oil / hardwax system provides a microporous protection layer to protect your wood.